Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Unexplainable and Some New Specs


In other news, Firmoo a website that sells an array of prescription glasses for low prices but pretty swell quality, contacted me in regards to a collaboration for the blog. I was pretty stoked as I am in actuality blind as a bat without my contact lenses and I was really due for a new pair of glasses to wear on my days off.

◎◎◎



◎◎◎
I called in for my prescription where I had my last eye exam and filled out the necessities online. You choose a style you like, then you have to know your prescription but your optometrist should give you a copy of that info. The shipping is quick and easy! The glasses come with a case and little glass cleaner towelette. I have gotta say these are surely the best glasses I have had so far because I didn't have to pay over $300 for glasses (I have a pretty ridiculously strong prescription, that costs insane, believe me) and they're sturdy! (Ive dropped them a couple times on accident, fuddling for them in the dark at 7:15am).

Thanks Firmoo! Check them out here.

◎◎◎

For over a year now becoming the non beauty school dropout that I am, days upon hours and seconds surrounded by blow dryers, shears and endless hair color at my disposal and classmates devoted to turning anyones head into their very own science experiment and ecstatic to finally getting their hands dirty, meant I wasn't leaving beauty school with a head full of hair. This surprisingly doesn't bother me. And now, something reminiscent of a mullet and bowl cut with shaved side has taken shape onto my cranium. It was a concoction of what I enjoy most. Everything and anything mixed into one so that I may not become bored with it because at this point I don't have much hair anymore to torture anyway. So i better like it.
◎◎◎


Herewith my new almost bald-headed-eagle-like 'do.

(Check out my new hairstyling website! Caution my graphic design skills are horrible, excuse me)

◎◎◎


☞☞☞ inspiration sorta like : Annie Lennox channeling some Ziggy Stardust


and this demonic looking child that will certainly keep me up at night


◎◎◎




everything thrifted except the creepers which are by TUK

◎◎◎


1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your comments are most appreciated. xo