Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Farfetch Competition

The exclusive designer online store Farfetch informed me of a competition to win a $300 voucher to their online store, so I was asked to put together an outfit with all menswear, the sole exception of only one piece from their womenswear section. This is obviously right down my alley as menswear is indeed my cats pajamas. And I could care less about the women sections these days, alas my shoe size fortunately does not reflect the male sex.

Farfetch works like this, they represent an online store, but the clothing is "fetched" for you across the globe, so you have more choices, more designers, and more unique pieces (and sizes!).

If ever I was allowed to raid someones closet, it would probably have to be some estate sale belonging to a late dandy, who indulged in accessories and classic button ups.




Inspired by the two legendary tom-boy toting fashion icons Katherine Hepburn and Diane Keaton, this is what I came up with.



Blazer, Vivienne Westwood
Shirt, Raf Simons
Trousers, Saint Laurent
Brogues, Churchs (womenswear section pick)
Pin and Bowtie, Lanvin
Necklaces, Rick Owens and Maison Margiela

3 comments:

  1. Such a cool concept- and great moodboard, I hope you win!

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farfetch are great! Love their clothing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your comments are most appreciated. xo