Saturday, November 14, 2015

Shop_Tempus Fugit

And another year older, yet perhaps this time around a little wiser!

They say that as you get older you're anxiety fades, because the brain cells responsible for anxiety die off (they're old so they die). So i guess celebrating the fact that your brain deteriorates like a sponge disintegrating and being expelled through your pee ain't so bad after all!

Ive decided to open a wee boutique via eBay with some of my hand selected vintage gems and sell some of these goodies. Please do feel free to have a gander.

I have also teamed up with fine artist Ransom Edgerton @helldforransom to create a jewelry line together called @shop_tempusfugit <3 My vintage gimlets and handmade jewels featured on instagram, take a peep. Everything is for sale, email at shop_tempusfugit@yahoo.com








So for my birthday I went to go see Erik Jacobsen, who's super down to earth (and very cute), tatted me up and in under 2 hours and a cupcake later I was in bed early.






13 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your comments are most appreciated. xo