Saturday, September 29, 2012

Happy Camper

As far as broken records go, I must say yet again:  The Lost Boys was a cinematic triumph.


If you disagree with me, I feel bad for you.

◊◊◊



"Come on, be one of us."

sure thing Kiefer.

◊◊◊

In other news, I've been busy watercoloring it up.


boo bears


studies in fox creatures


and also some adventures in photography...


Kitchen Creature

Untitled

check out my Flickr here

◊◊◊


kimono, thrifted
sleep all day, party all night, never grow old, never die tee, online
leggings, H&M
shoes, Nordstrom Rack


◊◊◊

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photography - though the water colours aren't that bad, either ;)

    I'm really loving your outfit, the printed leggings are a nice addition to the outfit! The combo looks so "you".

    Hope you're doing well,

    /U

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photography is awesome

    you did a great bitchface on your first outfit photo, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, yeah. this is awesome. that kimono, yessss. Also, whaaat!? how are you so good at photography and why didn't I know that you did that until now? whaaaat. flickr stalking time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leggings!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have ever seen anyone who can rock so many hairstyles. You look amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH, you're so beautiful!
    I really do love this blog <3
    I'm following you already :)
    xo, Ana Rita

    http://welcome-to-riitzerland.blogspot.pt/


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your comments are most appreciated. xo