Sunday, November 27, 2011

Babydoll Says How It Is

As most of you know, Solestruck has been having mad sales, and last night midnight Pacific time, their site crashed due to an overload of shoe-loving fanatics (me included) clicking and tapping and buying away feet adornments, from the loveable Jeffrey Campbell, to Finsk and to Surface to Air. I fell in love with the Surface to Air blast boots that they also have on sale, so I decided to check out the Surface to Air site to find out a little more info on the brand, as I only knew about them through its jewels. Herewith a few looks I found to be highly interesting, but highly pricey.





In other news, yesterday while I was getting a much needed manicure for my claws, I noticed the new spread in W magazine, called Divine Decadence. An old hollywood glamour theme mixed with technicolor. Model Lara Stone is amazing in this, her hair, the styling is flawless and pure decadence, as the shoot's title suggests. That Dior fine jewelry ring in the 7th photo is jaw dropping to say the least.














 <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->


 For todays outfit, Im wearing a vintage 60s pale pink babydoll dress that I have for sale in my etsy store here.











coat, vintage; dress, here; tights, house of holland' shoes, Jeffrey Campbell Lela; necklace, Kalevala Koru; amethsyt ring, Unearthen; other ring, ebay

 In other news, I just saw the movie Machete, evoked a few laughs oughtta me, and I've gotta say, I love that Robert De Niro even more. What an awesome guy and badass of an actor ! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving me a nice comment! Well, I absolutely adore your coat too! This one is just amazing!!! I want it!!! You have awesome style and I am following you now. You should follow me too :)
    itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress in the last pictures is beautiful!

    Mary from http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat looks amazing on you! Like a frickin movie star.

    P.S. Your eyes are always so crazy intense! I love it.

    Madeline
    great plain & hip

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! Surface to Air is beautiful. I love the black boots! I was definitely on the solestruck site, too...
    You look beautiful! Among your plethora of coats, I think this one is my favourite. It's so glamorous. That is an adorable dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, if you ever decide to sell this coat, you can let me know! Just saying... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still thinking about how amazing this coat is... daysss later!
    itsnother-itsme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, your comments are most appreciated. xo